- Excellent for all types of air handling systems, the filter is constructed to withstand extreme humidity, high velocities, and turbulence.
- viledon develops and manufactures its own organic synthetic filter media.
- Thermally bonded organic synthetic fibers are non-shedding, microbially neutral, and resistant to most chemicals.
- The construction combines three layers of progressively structured media with a prefilter layer providing exceptionally low pressure drop and high efficient levels immediately upon installation.
- Self-supported pockets remain rigid in the airstream at all times.
- Aerodynamic tubular spacers channel the air entering the pocket, resulting in lower pressure drop, reduced energy cost, and 100% utilization of the media.
- Fully encapsulated pockets ensure leak-free performance.
- Temperature resistance: continuous 160 degrees Fahrenheit, peaks 200 degrees Fahrenheit
- UL 900, Class 2
- This product has been GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified by the GREENGUARD Standard for low emitting and microbial resistant products.